Prefered language on the blog

New photos!!

There is all kinds of new photos uploaded now:

http://s436.photobucket.com/albums/qq81/Travelgro

Look under the folder "Sailing"

Sunday, October 26, 2008

It always rains in London!

The last time I was here, on my 15th birthday, it rained and today its raining and apparently and according to the weather forecast it's the same tomorrow. I'll survive!

This has been a long day trudging around London. First I went to Camden marked which is a huge area with loads of shops and stands a bit out of centre. As a result of that event I ended up with a new hat and two t-shirts, so now I got
even less space in my backpack. If that is possible...

Afterwards I went to The Science Museum, which I had high expectations to, but sadly they did not redeem. I think the combination of not actually reading enough and way too many kids because of half term vacation made a strong contribution.
A short walk and a drink later I explored The Natural Museum of History and saw dinosaurs.

I also managed to see the opening of Tower bridge during the night which was quite cool.

This has been a long day and I'm off to bed.now. Night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's raining men! Hallelujah, it's raining men!

....

Ånei, det regner på ordentlig? Så kjedelig... Men bra at du får foretatt noen innendørsaktiviteter, da - selv om muséene ikke levde helt opp til forventningene. JEG synes Victoria & Albert Museum (ofte bare kalt V&A) bør besøkes, om regnet fortsetter... Eller hva med Dungeon of London?

Stor klem!

Arnesen Nyhus Family said...

Det er en tidelig klar høstmorgen i Lillehammer ... som bare ble ennå vakrere med en ny blogg fra deg! Skal hilse fra pusen!