Prefered language on the blog

New photos!!

There is all kinds of new photos uploaded now:

http://s436.photobucket.com/albums/qq81/Travelgro

Look under the folder "Sailing"

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

First time in San Fransisco

San Francisco is just like I thought it would be, and I loved it. It's full of hills and the narrow houses like on "Under samme tak" or "Full house" if that makes more sense to you. I went to the famous Fishermans Wharf and saw sea lions, did some important shopping of course and took the cable car thing... I'll be back soon!

2 comments:

Arnesen Nyhus Family said...

San Francisco, open your golden gate
You let no stranger wait outside your door.
San Francisco, here is your wanderin' one
Saying "I'll wander no more."
Other places only make me love you best,
Tell me you're the heart of all the golden west.
San Francisco, welcome me home again;
I'm coming home to go roaming no more!

Anonymous said...

San Fran, baby! Se opp for trikken.

And keep us posted!