Prefered language on the blog

New photos!!

There is all kinds of new photos uploaded now:

http://s436.photobucket.com/albums/qq81/Travelgro

Look under the folder "Sailing"

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hello out there!

Hmm... What have I been up to the last couple of days... Yesterday I took my aunts bike and went down to the sea, to a place called Berkeley Marina. That is a big pier with a park and everything. Me and Bob Marley (on my headphones) cruised around there for a couple of hours:) Later that day me and my aunt went for a test drive in the car so I could get accustomed to the way of driving over here. Tomorrow I going by my self in the car on a exploring trip to a beach and stuff like that. Do you know what dad? I'm going by San Quentin prison that Johnny Cash had he's famous concert in tomorrow as well! Lucky me :)

Today I went to the famous Telegraph street known for the student rebellion. And also had a walk around at the university. It looks like a good place to study, not excluded when I have to start thinking about that stuff again. Anybody how wants to join in? hehe:)

I'm having a good time in California now, the only thing worrying me is that my aunts family are beginning to get sick. Not that I want to give details but it's coming out in both ends, and what is narrows down to is that I don't want to catch it! So... "Should I stay or should go!??" That is the question now!

For this time, take care everybody!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I go there will be trouble
An if I stay it will be double


That's life, I guess...

I'm so glad you're having a good time in the US of A! I love reading your updates, so as usual... keep it coming...

Anonymous said...

åh! nå er jeg offisielt medlem av postkort-klubben! gleden er stor. takktakk =) synes for øvrig du var altfor selvkritisk i valg av postkort. det var jo veldig illustrerende og fint.

her på vegårshei snør det nå. julestemning! din bror hevder at han har greid å unngå å la seg rive med av julehøytidens ånd de siste årene. det har jeg selvfølgelig lagt en slagplan for å gjøre noe med. nå som jeg atter er i god helsemessig stand skal jeg ut på ekspedisjon for å velge ut et juletre som skal få bli med til oslo om en måned eller så. og juleverksted! jajamennsann. her er det bare å hive seg med, alle i hop.

Anonymous said...

Hei på brua! Noe annet enn Mesnabrua ja! Er mer på skype nå - har en midlertidig løsning i det nye huset. Skal fortelle deg alt om hvordan to- og firbente har det, neste gang vi snakkes på skype eller eventuelt tlf. Hører fra deg?
HM

Unknown said...

Hei globetrotter,
For et fantastisk tidspunkt å være i USA på! Tenk å ha opplevd historie på nært hold. Jeg hører (og leser) at de siste månedene har vært full av eksotiske opplevelser. Smart girl! Kos deg i SF (eksisterer virkelig Golden Gate? De fire dagene jeg var der, var den gjemt i tåka så jeg har mine tvil...)
Beste hilsen fra Turid (på loftet)

Anonymous said...

Groooo! Vi trenger en ny blogg-oppdatering! Jeg savner deg.... Klem

Anonymous said...

Slutter meg til Jannes oppfordring om oppdatering. Skjer det da ingenting i USA?? Her skjer det en hel masse: Har nettopp gitt katta mat, GD kom i dag også, været er vær osv........
HM