Prefered language on the blog

New photos!!

There is all kinds of new photos uploaded now:

http://s436.photobucket.com/albums/qq81/Travelgro

Look under the folder "Sailing"

Monday, November 17, 2008

Monterey is nice!

So today I travel further down the coast to a place called Monterey. I'm staying here tonight at a small and really charming hostel called IH-Monterey.

So what did I see today? I am not sure what it is with me and dead animals now a days but they seem to follow me, or maybe I follow them. Or maybe I bring bad luck.. I hope not! Me and a friend from the hotel in SF took his car down here today, on the way down we stopped to see a big colony of sea elephants. It was quite early in the morning so they were not on the beach but out feeding in the water. We saw them, but very far away. What we did see close up was a dead female sea elephant laying on the beach. And - I don't really think the other elephants care because some other seal had been laying on top because it was flat as a pancake... Not good guys! That's not nice. We also saw a dead dear by the road, probably the same problem here as with moose back home.

After all this drama Big Sur State Park was next with beautiful beaches and 25 C.... Anybody envies? I am, of my self :)

Tomorrow I going to the aquarium in Monterey, with is told to be really good. So high expectations at this moment...

Night people.

BTW, if you read this and have not ever never made a comment om my blog please do! It's not just for family but also friends! New and old ones:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't listen to her! Only family are allowed to comment... hehehe.