Prefered language on the blog

New photos!!

There is all kinds of new photos uploaded now:

http://s436.photobucket.com/albums/qq81/Travelgro

Look under the folder "Sailing"

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Where are the comments people??

Today I went to one of the best aquariums I probably will see! Amazing! I have posted some pictures now but more and better will come later. Monterey Bay Aquarium - www.mbayaq.org.

I went further down the coast in the afternoon with three people from Switzerland. We drove by the sea all the way and ended up in San Lois Obispo. Now I just got home from a good game of bowling and at this moment in my bed to go to sleep. This is a small town and there is only this hostel :) hehe!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Godt å høre du er i hus og i seng - det liker lettskremte morer på denne siden av kloden! Her er det kuldegrader og nedisede bildører .- måtte ut med føner`n i går kveld for å få lukket bagasjen. Så vinteren er i rute. Kos deg med varmegradene så lenge du kan - hjemme venter vintereventyret!

Anonymous said...

I'm not people? *snort*

Hehehe. But seriously, I miss you sooo much. This is our making-hilarious-X-mas-cards season - I can't make them alone. I need creativity, white wine, Sex and the City on the screen, yummy food and... well... you.

It just started snowing outside. Is this a message from above or something?

Hmmmmpf.

Ah well. Talk to you later, I have to pretend to be a student today. *hugs*

Audun Nyhus said...

Hei hopp din sopp! Sitter her på jobben å sliter til livets opphold. Omtrent akkurat motsatt av det min kjære søster bedriver. Klokken er faktisk 2054. Jaja. Begynner kanskje å kjenne hjemreise angsten/gleden du nå... Gleder meg til å se deg igjen!