Prefered language on the blog

New photos!!

There is all kinds of new photos uploaded now:

http://s436.photobucket.com/albums/qq81/Travelgro

Look under the folder "Sailing"

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ciao!

What have happend i Perugia lately? Hmm.. I have got some self-confidence back after the bad "non ho capito" moment! To my friends who was a bit worried after reading about that, I back on track and doing fine ;) I have joined the local gym and that was at first a rather odd and funny experience. "The stereotype Italian": The girl looks very pretty in her make-up, nice thigh work out cloths and almost never sweat. She runs on the machines and join classes but not so much else. The boys are there in there tight t-shirts as well and hopefully a baggy pair on pants... I'm saying hopefully because that is not always the case. Some boys show up in some short boxer - which is kind of scary. The boys are there to work out of course but more importantly to look at the beautiful girls when there is a class going on. I can't help but smile, and I would recommend to anyone to go to a gym here if you ever have the time :) hehe!

I have the last two days been hanging out a lot at this place called La Tana Dell Orso to try and learn how to spin music. After a late Saturday I decided that I wanted to learn and asked the DJ to teach me. Yesterday he showed me the basic and today I have been practicing. Don't get your hopes up people but this is fun :)

My Italian is going cosi-cosi and hopefully improving... Now I have to move on to my homework.

Ps. I like the debate thing that goes on, on comments, here every once in a while:) Welcome to my blog Daniele, I'm stopping by tomorrow :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

DJ Groowie!!!

Thanks for another fun update. Miss ya'!

scarnuz said...

Tja.... etter en sånn hverdag....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXd7apeelKk&feature=related


... skjønner jeg jo godt at du trenger litt adspredelser og hvile på kveldstid...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zT7RppnSrk

Tanti saluti.
scarnuz

Anonymous said...

Veldig bra oppdatering - vi hadde ventet en stund nå. Skjønner du har vært opptatt med andre ting enn italienske gloser - vet ikke helt hva jeg skal mene om det. Ha det fortsatt strålende og Perugia - og pass veldig på deg!

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess Im just leaving a message to let you know I miss yoooou, and I hope youre allriiight (aka blablablablabla). Totally three quarters ago.

KINDA looking foreward to making London a cooler place with you!

And yeah, have you seen the tv- show "Around the World". Like teams going around the globe, solving idiotic tasks along the way. In Norway they had to count 2500 teddybears, and get the number right, and in Sweden they had to build an IKEA- desk before moving on.... WE WOULD TOTALLY WIN THAT! Your assignment: Where do we sign?! :D

So. Whats new at home. Going to apply for Dior at Glassmagasinet tomorrow, heard they were hiring. I cant go any more without a job anymore. My playstation is going warm.

Aaaaand Im on a diet, and is eating a giant chocolate muffin as we speak. (målbevist som alltid...)

So, did you buy a guitar yet? Im ready to be your backsinger.

Skype you soon, ok?

xxx
yours truly, Ole Elias

(som øver i engelsk staving, så derfor ble innlegget globalt :P)