Prefered language on the blog

New photos!!

There is all kinds of new photos uploaded now:

http://s436.photobucket.com/albums/qq81/Travelgro

Look under the folder "Sailing"

Monday, February 2, 2009

Dolce Perugia !

On Saturday night I arrived in Perugia which will be my home for the next month. The city is located east just between Roma and Florence. It's a two hours train journey from Florence.
Websites: http://www.perugia-info.com/ http://www.perugiaonline.com/

So as you might already know I took a night train from Zurich to Florence, that was intense.. Hehe! I decided to have a a drink or two before taking the train so I would easier sleep, turned out that was a good choice! It was noise and crowded and... YES, you can probably imagine your self! Hehe! I had a few hours sleep that night and arrived early morning in Florence. In the evening I headed for Perugia and spent the first night in a hostel. The view from my dorm was breathtaking and I fell in love within a second! Everybody should go to Perugia at least once! The next morning I called my landlady and I'm now all arranged in my apartment. It's me and two girls from Germany and Serbia. We are getting along just fine and I feel it's going to be a fun four weeks! Tomorrow I have my first class in Italian, I am excited to see how this will all works out... I don't feel like I'm "on top of things" but I staying positive until the very end :D Hopefully not a bitter end....! Actually, today I ordered all my food in Italian so there is hope!


This is my student ID-card so Gro Arnesen Nyhus is officially a student again now! (I know one dad in Norway who is happy to read that :P) At last for a couple of weeks that is. Hehe! After a brief chat with a Italian teacher today I got my schedule, school in Tuesday to Friday every week. 9 AM tomorrow is the first class. Non ho capito will probably be my first words... Meaning, I don't understand! Wish me good luck!?

Now I have to go! Dinner is next, and I have the fridge full of delicious Italian food that I'm going to cook :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Auguri, bella!!

(Lo capisci?)

Anonymous said...

Har lest litt på turistinformasjonssidene til Perugia. Det advares veldig mot drug dealers- visstnok kjempeproblem. Så om du kan ha slumset med å følge glassregelen på alvor tidligere, ta absolutt ingen sjanser nå. Ellers kommer jeg med en gang!
HM

scarnuz said...

Tja....


http://dict.leo.org/pages.itde/stemming/verb_ire_capire.html?Hilfsverb=avere&stamm=cap


Å bøye verbet "capire" tar vel omtrent en uke å lære seg......

Men da har du til gjengjeld også forstått det....

Og innimellom går det jo alltid an å høre litt på radio....
http://www.radio.rai.it/radio3/podcast/podcast.cfm

Buon divertimento!

scarnuz

Camilla said...

Nå er jeg spent på å høre hvordan det gikk på kurs i dag!

Og er du heldig kan du jo plukke opp litt serbisk også!

scarnuz said...

.... ja faen, og gresk og diverse østerrikske dialekter!

Synes nok at Gro bør besinne seg hvorfor hun egentlig er i Perugia. Her en liten reminder fra 60-tallet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1VGoKBKR3I

scarnuz

scarnuz said...

Gro, hai capito le parole?

Si no, vedi qui:

Adriano Celentano Azzurro:

Cerco l'estate tutto l'anno
e all'improvviso eccola qua.
Lei è partita per le spiagge
io sono solo quassù in cità:
sento fischiare sopra i tetti
un aeroplano che se ne va.

Refrain:

Azzuro,
il pomeriggio è troppo azzurro,
e lungo per me.
Mi accorgo
di non avere più risorse
senza di te,
e allora
io quasi quasi prendo il treno
e vengo,vengo da te
ma il treno dei desideri,
nei miei pensieri all'incontrario va


Sembra quand'ero all'oratorio
con tanto sole,tanti anni fa...
Quelle domeniche da solo
In un cortile a passeggiar...
Ora mi annoio più di allora:
Neanche un prete per chiachierar

Refrain:

Cerco un po' d'Africa in giardino
tra l'oleandro e il baobab,
come facevo da bambino,
ma qui c'è gente non si puo più:
stanno innaffiando le tue rose,
non c'è il leone chissà dov'è...

Refrain


http://www.greatsong.net/PAROLES-ADRIANO-CELENTANO,AZZURRO,103136217.html

scarnuz

Anonymous said...

Ναι Σκάρνυς! Ελληνικός είναι πολύ καλά.

Ιωάννα