Prefered language on the blog

New photos!!

There is all kinds of new photos uploaded now:

http://s436.photobucket.com/albums/qq81/Travelgro

Look under the folder "Sailing"

Monday, March 30, 2009

Ciao ragazzi!

Hmm... The Internet on the farm, well, how to put this, it sucks! Therefor I have not had a change to tell anybody that I left the farm. Three weeks are over and I have had a wonderful time but it is time to move on. I hope to return one day when the fruit trees are in season and the temperature have raised a bit. I took with me the Austrian girl, Anna (the girls who never left) and went to Napoli. I'm in Napoli and it is very exciting!! Here I will stay for two nights before heading back up to Rome. I stay at a hostel called 6 rooms (www.6smallrooms.com) and it is a really good place. Small and very sociable, a nice common room and kitchen as well, definitely a place I recommend.

So, today we left the farm at 6 o'clock to catch the train for Napoli. We arrived here at 10 and left our luggage at the hostel. Then we went to Pompei. Jepp, that is right, now I have been there. I think that is very cool :) I did not have any idea of what to expect form this place and so the 3 hours I spent there I was very excited... but also different from what I thought a lava city would look like... Which btw is not really a lava city... But burried by ashes! My new knowledge for the day :)

Domani!

4 comments:

hmn said...

Napoli - Pompei - dette høres ikke ille ut. yr.no sier også at været er praktfullt i Napoli i dag. Håper det stemmer. Her er det fortsatt kuldegrader - opptil flere på morgenkvisten. Pass på deg!!

The Brothers said...

Wow! I just pushed the "next blog" tab at the top of my page and it brought me here...very cool! I've always wanted to learn more about Pomei - kind of creepy.

Anonymous said...

Sounds molto buono!

Pompeii imponerte meg noe helt ekstremt. Det var jo virkelig en by, bare uten innbyggere (og uten tak, ehe...). Vil ha bilder!!

God tur videre!

Audun Nyhus said...

Søstera si! Nå er bil leid og vi er på vei! Gleder meg til å se deg :)