Prefered language on the blog

New photos!!

There is all kinds of new photos uploaded now:

http://s436.photobucket.com/albums/qq81/Travelgro

Look under the folder "Sailing"

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Moving around quickly here... Now I'm back in Rome..

I left sunny Napoli for rainy Rome, not my smartest move.. But anyways. I have to say I did not expect to like Napoli as much as I did. Before going I had several people warning be and even saying I should not go. I am very happy that I did not follow that advice because I would have missed out on what has been included on my top ten list over cites I like. Napoli is indeed a bit dirty and all of that, but this is what makes it so cool. I spent most of my time just walking around, looking at life and people and taking pictures of graffiti. They don't have this waste problem anymore, the mafia did not kidnap me, so all in all a good couple of days! I found this amazing sweet called Baba, very simple. Sugar bread soaked in rum!! Don't miss out if you are there.

To night my favorite, my brother, is arriving with his girlfriend. We are traveling around together for a week-ish, looking forward to this :) Rome is shining today and I'm planning on doing some sightseeing! Have a nice day people!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, Italy... Ah, Rome... Ah, Pompeii...

Ah, multo jealous.... ;)

Do your best to seek out the icebar "Della Palma" near Pantheon*. Not only is it the best ice cream I've tasted - the selection is also insane. INSANE, I tell ya!

http://www.vagabond.no/blogger/jannes_reiseblogg/italiensk_is

Also, have lots of fun with brother and spouse! I'm off to Copenhagen in a few hours, to make a complete fool of myself. Oh yes, you'll be updated...



*With the back facing Pantheon's main entrance, you have two small roads in front of you. Choose the one to the right, walk app. 100 meters up. The exact address is:

Gelateria Della Palma
20/23 Via della Maddalena
00186 Roma

Arnesen Nyhus Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arnesen Nyhus Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arnesen Nyhus Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arnesen Nyhus Family said...

guys, search shrimp bay shack!