Prefered language on the blog

New photos!!

There is all kinds of new photos uploaded now:

http://s436.photobucket.com/albums/qq81/Travelgro

Look under the folder "Sailing"

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Wow baby! I have internet AND time!!

Okay, here we go! I'm going to try and give a good update on everything that has happened since last time, but I'll surely not remember everything. New pictures on Photopucket, by the way!

First enumerate my birthday. On the 4th of October I celebrated with the family I'm staying with. On the 5th I went out with three lovely girls called Alex, Clair and Sasha. That night I was just known as the Norwegian girl who was 21. A lot of fun and spirits as you all maybe can see from the photos...

The last week we have been doing all sorts of things on the farm. Including horse training, moving horses in between our fields, selling sheep, moving cattle and painting. I went to the local "big" village to find Internet the other day but that was impossible. That's the reason for the hate everything post earlier... hehe! We still haven't got the horses in (there in the field), so that's a bit sad but there is so much happening anyway that I don't get bored.

I'm in York for the weekend to have a look around and see a friend of the family called Pauline. I'm staying with her tonight and are going back tomorrow.

Missing you all, my dear family and all my friends! Lots of love to my brother!! Ååååå, broren sin ja! Må passe på seg selv.

This wasn't a very good update but I don't remember everything and I haven't been any good with writing every day! I suppose bigger crimes has been committed. Take care everybody! Safe travel, Janne! Looking forwards to update from Italy! Do I smell a Blog with you as well?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Er du i York altså?? Hils så mye til Pauline og datter og datterdatter. Vi har vært hos Ruth og Kristin på middag. Og i morgen skal jeg male grønn do i nye huset. Vi tenker på deg en hel masse.
HMN

Anonymous said...

Just saying "ciao" from Roma! Arrived today, and so far the weather is beyond awesome. Might change as the days passes, though...

As usual, my travel blog can be found here: http://www.vagabond.no/blogger/jannes_reiseblogg

Keep it coming from York and the horse farm!