Prefered language on the blog

New photos!!

There is all kinds of new photos uploaded now:

http://s436.photobucket.com/albums/qq81/Travelgro

Look under the folder "Sailing"

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Malaga

Arriving Malaga! It's not as warm as I maybe had expected - but don't get me wrong, it's not cold either! I arrived at the airport and quickly discovered that I don't think people down here are so friendly. Lets not jump to any conclusion yet but this is my first impression at least. My Italian don't do me much good here and I'm back to nothing when it comes to communication. I can see that it is similar to Italian but I can't say anything... This sucks!

I think I spent almost an hour trying to find out how to get to the train I read about in my book.. A bad explanation combined with bad markings had me walking around for some time.. I find my way into town and find my self a bus going my way towards the hostel. I'm now checked in at Picassos Corner Backpacker hostel for a reasonable price of 18 euro. That's cheaper than Roma, that's for sure!

I spent the afternoon walking around trying to get a feeling of the town. I guess you can say that I did, but I have not got it under my skin yet, like I usually do. Now I will check the weather forecast and decide what to to tomorrow. I will stay by the sea anywhere between here and Gibraltar, where the sun shines the most! This is photos from today :D




1. This is a tree I found. Strange and really cool.
2. Half a house.. Where is the the other part...?
3. Outside stage down by the sea side.

3 comments:

scarnuz said...

Hei Gro, interesseante bilder.
s

À propos språk: Du har jo også blitt flinkere i engelsk. Og så har du lært deg litt italiensk. Og både engelsken og italiensken gir lettere innpass til spansken. En god del av engelsken har latinske røtter.

scarnuz said...

jepp, bruk fantasien, du kan avlede ganske mye....
s

Anonymous said...

Andre halvdelen av huset må være det smale som står like til høyre for Bunnpris i Arendal! He-he. Genialt bilde.

Gøy med oppdateringer!! Klem.

(captchaen denne gangen var "precooke". Say what?)