Prefered language on the blog

New photos!!

There is all kinds of new photos uploaded now:

http://s436.photobucket.com/albums/qq81/Travelgro

Look under the folder "Sailing"

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hello everybody!

Today is a day for celebration! I have been travelling for 4 weeks! I think! anybody how disagree??? Dad? I have seen and experienced so much in this short time but more importantly, meet so many great people!

At the moment I'm in Oban and I'm staying with a girl called Charlotte. Charlotte is a french girl how's living in Oban for some time and she working at the local high school. She was an angel and offered me a place to stay, with company, for the weekend. And I'm having a absolute wonderful time. Today we explored the local area around Oban with is absolutely beautiful. Tomorrow my plan is to end up in Edinburgh but first me and Charlotte are going to Glasgow to do some exploring there as well.

I sad goodbye to my Tobermory friends yesterday, that was no fun. Gemma and Nathalie: I hope I see you again soon and remember, the invitation to Norway is always on! (Look Gemma, I'm writing in English!!)

From Friday to Saturday I slept on the boat, and on Saturday we had people coming on board to explore. It all went fine despite the rain and the fact that I called someones daughter a son... Shit happens ey?!!

The Norwegian cruise ship "FRAM" was in Oban yesterday and since I'm not the shy kind of girl I asked if I could have a look on the ship. A nice Norwegian man showed me around and I asked if he could check the passenger list. for somebody I know. It turned out that I knew someone on the boat!! Wow! I meet up with them andthey showed me even more of the boat before I went back to real life on Silurian.

Next update from Edinburgh i guess!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dette var veldig bra - vi har forsøkt å kontakte deg men du er ikke tilgjengelig - og så finner vi oppdatering på bloggen. Veldig bra - da kan jeg sove godt i natt også. Håper det er lov å kommentere på norsk fortsatt - selv om du har gått over til engelsk. Vedlig bra!

Anonymous said...

Hei på deg - håper Edinburg også er bra og venter spent på neste rapport.

Anonymous said...

Hallå gorgeous.

Gratulerer med jubileum! Jeg håper du har fått feiret? ;)

Nå nærmer det seg bursdag. Peiling på hvor du feirer den? Blir det noe London på deg?

Gleder meg til videre oppdateringer!